* If I sign up online, how do I come into the club?
After signing up, you will receive an email from OpenPath with a few instructions:
1. Download the mobile app (do not type your email after the app was downloaded).
2. Click the "step-up phone" button in the email.
3. Allow Bluetooth and Location on your app.
* Call us for more information if you need assistance.
* How do I schedule my classes?
Create your account on myiclubonline.com / Go to the classes tab / Find your class / Click enroll now.
You can schedule classes 14 days and up 1 hour prior to the class.
For cancellations, you must do it up to 1 hour before the class starts by calling us or doing it on your online account.
* What is EFT and how does it work?
Your membership dues are billed electronically each month directly to your credit card, checking account, or savings account. This process occurs automatically on the same day each month.
* How much is your annual due?
* Do you have lockers and showers?
Yes. Pure Power Fitness provides lockers for your use on a daily basis. You need to provide your own lock. Do not leave valuable property in the locker at any time.
Pure Power Fitness is not responsible for theft or damage to your personal property.
* Do you have a week pass for visitors?
A yearly maintenance fee of $32 will be drafted 60 days after the membership agreement is signed and then
annually on the same date.
* Can I tan if I am not a member?
Yes, non-members can do a drop-in session for $9
* What is your minors policy?
All minors need the financial guaranty of a parent or guardian who must also sign the membership agreement
to join Pure Power Fitness.
Ages 12 to 15: Minors that are 12 to 15 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian (16 or older).
Ages 16 & older: Teenagers that are 16 and older may use the workout facility without a parent or guardian present.
Minors 11 years and younger may NOT be at the facilities at any time.
Yes. If you are visiting our town and planning on sticking around for a while, we have the perfect plan for you. There is a Week Pass option that allows you access to The Gym for 10 consecutive days for just $10
*Tanning or fitness classes are available for an additional cost.
*Conditions may apply
* Can I do a class if I am not a member?
Yes, non-members can do a drop-in class for $12
* How do I cancel my membership?
You understand that the cancellation request
requires a 30-day notice. Visit our gym and you can sign your cancellation form. Or call us for more information.